Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Online Sign-Up COMING SOON!! And Getting the Word Out!

Right now I am in the process of securing a timing company and online registration for the Flashlight 5K. Within the next week, I will make that decision and will post a link here and to my Facebook page. I think that having the timing company and online registration will provide a convenient and good experience to everyone involved in this event.

Also, several local businesses have offered to help advertise the Flashlight 5K. Be looking for posters in businesses and fliers on pizza boxes!! Thank you again to all who are supporting this event by advertising for us! If you would like to help advertise, please message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONLINE REGISTRATION

BIG NEWS!! The online registration for the Flashlight 5K is up and running!!  http://signmeup.com/130566 Bring your funky costumes, flashl...