Thursday, May 23, 2019

Cal's Angels War on Wheels

Choosing an Eagle project is a big decision for any Scout. And choosing the beneficiary for your project is just as important. I had learned of Cal's Angels when they had done an awareness program at my school. After my friend, Megan, was diagnosed with cancer, I knew that I wanted to raise awareness about childhood cancer. When i visited their website with my mom, I realized that I had just found my beneficiary. They do so much good for kids and their families that need it. Please watch this short video on their War on Wheels Ride. It is truly inspiring. And this is just one example of the good work that Cal's Angels does on behalf of pediatric cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONLINE REGISTRATION

BIG NEWS!! The online registration for the Flashlight 5K is up and running!!  http://signmeup.com/130566 Bring your funky costumes, flashl...