Thursday, May 23, 2019

I can't thank you enough.

One of the things I've been struck with as I was gathering donations for my project was how many people's lives have been touched by cancer. And maybe because of that, so many people have been willing to help. Thanks to everyone for supporting my project, whether it's through encouragement, advice, spreading the word, advertising, loaning supplies, In-kind and monetary donations.
Special thanks for your generous monetary donations this week to: Dennis and Jean Nosek (my grandparents), Elburn Lions Club, Marjorie and Chet Cybulski, Bob Jass Chevrolet, Sal Occhipinti, Joy and Mike Brown, Charlene and Mark Thompson, The Home DepotAlice's Place, and Jewel-Osco
Thanks to the sponsors that have offered In-kind donations this week: True Knack Graphics, Scott Kurth, Keson, and Race Time, Inc.
Thanks to BSN SPORTS for working with me on the race T-shirts. Thanks to Running Awards and Apparel for helping me with the race medals.
Finally, thank you to Jean Lundsteen, Connie Schweitzer, Coach Clarey, David Rohlman, Coach Bieritz, Sheila Abano, and my Mom, for all the support, advice, and encouragement you've given me throughout this project.
I couldn't organize this project without all of you. I thank you sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONLINE REGISTRATION

BIG NEWS!! The online registration for the Flashlight 5K is up and running!!  http://signmeup.com/130566 Bring your funky costumes, flashl...